- Full Time
- Date Posted: 23rd January 2019
- Reference: ACDSGW CPM 209832
My Client is a Yorkshire based international shopfitting and commercial interiors contractor. They provide a complete turnkey solution incorporating; product design, space planning, manufacture, logistics, installation and project management. Working for some of the most well-known names in retail, top tier main contractors, and design houses. With a group turnover in excess of £45 Million, they are looking for an experienced individual who can manage the client’s aspects of Manufacturing and Installation projects. With a supplier base and manufacturing facilities any company would dream of, this is the perfect opportunity for a senior level candidate to make their mark.
The Account Director will be responsible for multiple strategic accounts and support the business growth reporting to the Client Director. Our Client us looking for a highly confident and experienced Account Director who is able to lead key client accounts, maintain and develop client relationships with the ability to think about the bigger picture and develop strategic partnerships. The role will be focused on a range of key client accounts and will be required to manage projects, grow existing accounts and develop existing account teams.
This role will have ownership of the operational management and delivery of all client activity delivered throughout the accounts – including the management of customer and responsible for end to end delivery, for all accounts, to all clients whilst managing any customer concerns and ensuring continuous process improvement.
This is an active and visible client facing role which is responsible for implementing and safeguarding best practice for commercial activity relating to contract management and managing specialists and suppliers to ensure KPI and SLA targets are delivered.
To be successful in the role you will already be an experienced Account Director who is operationally accountable for a portfolio of accounts and have full Profit and Loss Responsibility for the Accounts. You will have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to lead, motivate and engage teams.
As an Account Director, it’ll be down to you to successfully enhance our relationships with some of our key clients. Combining expert product knowledge, an understanding of our industry, and interpersonal and leadership skills, you’ll be responsible for deepening some of our most important relationships – and playing a central role in our commercial success.
• Take responsibility for a number of key accounts
• Build relationships and trust through account structure
• Support the development of our customer relationship strategy
• Proactively seek new business development opportunities with our clients
• Take responsibility for the performance of a varied customer base
• Understand our industry, our competitors, and how we compare
Candidate Specific Skills
• Strong data analysis and numeracy skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to develop productive working relationships
• A hunger to deliver results and drive our business forwards
• Experience of people management and ability to facilitate development in others
• Experience in managing senior clients and internal stakeholders
• Maintain quality relationships to retain clients.
• A proven track record managing retail and commercial accounts with major UK companies and an in-depth knowledge of their structures and strategies
• Energise the internal account teams to ensure they are motivated to contribute to the growth and enrichment pipeline and overall results.
• Leverage existing relationships as references in order to develop and close opportunities in other parts of designated accounts.
• Use analytical skills to understand our clients’ changing business and technology issues and needs.
• Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences
• Effective organisation and time management skills
• Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
• A team player and fast learner who is at ease with technology.
• The ability to travel as necessary.
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team