- Full Time
- Date Posted: 17th October 2018
- Reference: 899170
I am currently working on a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's fit-out contractors, based in West Yorkshire. The company has a great reputation for their innovative ideas and the quality of their projects. Our client is a market leader within the retail sector - working with many of the UK's major retailers across the country.
This opportunity will be working within their established, friendly commercial department. You will be involved on projects of up to £6m in value assisting an experienced Quantity Surveyor. They have a good organisational culture, along with a support structure in place to rely on when needed.
- Provide cost estimates
- Carry out and provide accurate measure, costing and working within budget and margins
- Cost coding
- Assisting in the procurement of sub-contractors and materials
- Assisting with Monthly cost reporting
- Provide post contract work through managing subcontractors and claims
- Measurement of variation works
- Work in association with Project Managers and Site Managers to ensure contract requirements and deadlines are met
- Work within the team to ensure delivery of requirements and all work meets required standards
- Ensure all paperwork for the project is kept up to date
- Enthusiastic / Hard working and Knowledgeable
- Thorough with attention to detail
- BSc/HND in Quantity Surveying or relevant degree or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Willingness to travel to various locations as job may require occasionally, travel expenses would be paid.
- Understanding of Shopfitting/Fit-out/Main Contracts Works