Bench Hand Joiner
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 1st February 2019
Compass Resourcing are looking an experienced Bench Hand Joiner to work with a client based in Bradford, The client provides a contracting, manufacturing and shopfitting service. They manufacture their own bespoke Joinery within their workshop.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Bench Hand Joinery Qualification (ideally NVQ level 3 in Bench Joinery)
- Apprentice trained
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Pride in their work with the ability to produce high quality bespoke Joinery
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Experience of working within a large workshop
All candidates will have to provide a recent working references and include evidence of their qualifications where possible.
If interested and available please apply to the position below
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent