- Full Time
- Date Posted: 19th February 2019
- Reference: 899551
Compass are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager on behalf of a market leading contractor operating within the Security Integration industry. Our client work both directly with the end user as well as under a main contractor, depending on the scheme. They manufacture and install high end systems working on fantastic projects in over 10 countries and employ over 1000 people.
They operate within various sectors including Education, Commercial, Retail, Aerospace and Leisure, which gives them a varied client base aiding their growth to an international level in providing quality manufactured & installed security products.
This role is to oversee the commercial and contractual management of their schemes ensuring our clients profitability on their projects and ensuring they are compliant within their contract.
You will have:
- Good knowledge of Civils/Groundworks
- Knowledge of various forms of Contract
- Experience working for both the end user and under a main contractor
- At least 10 years experience within a commercial role
- Excellent interpersonal skills & rapport building ability
- Strong knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract as you will help mentor the Estimators and Sales staff on contractual matters in order for them to sound more professional when dealing with clients and can identify risks within the contract.