Commercial Project Manager
|Date posted:||6th April 2021|
|Salary:||Negotiable – dependent on experience|
|Start date:||6th April 2021|
|Work hours:||08:30 - 17:30|
Compass Resourcing are acting exclusively for our Halifax based client, a leading interior fit out company.
The business has grown significantly in recent times, posting impressive numbers, and with projects for 2021 stacking up, they are keen to continue their ambitious growth strategy.
At the heart of the company’s success are its people. They demand the best and are seeking ambitious candidates with the drive, competitive instinct and the will to succeed. In return, they are able to offer this outstanding, long term career opportunity where you will play a key role in shaping the future of the business, and your own career.
The primary function of the role is to work to facilitate the growth of the business. This is a varied role that will entail working across different business functions to include Sales, Design, HR, IT, Estimating etc.
The role is to identify, analyse and act upon opportunities for business growth, and to ensure that the right business infrastructure is in place for the company to capitalise on the opportunities.
Activities will include:
- Market research
- Client profiling
- Bid/Tender Preparation
- Key Account management
- IT improvement projects
- HR strategies
- Identifying and overcoming business challenges
- Identifying and analysing business opportunities
This is not an exhaustive list, and you will be required to seek out, justify and manage business growth projects.
This is a genuine career opportunity with a leading, growing and ambitious company. Apply today, or call Matthew for further info.
This is a permanent opportunity to start as soon as possible.
- The company can consider candidates at different stages in their career – those experienced in similar roles and with a proven skill set, or those at the beginning of their career.
- Experience of working in the interior fit out sector preferred but not essential. Candidates from different backgrounds will be considered.
- Demonstrable track record of achievement, both through academics and career to date.
- A self-starter, with a proven history of successfully initiating and managing business improvement projects.
- Experience of implementing and managing business change, gaining colleague buy in at all stages
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Ambitious, competitive, keen to succeed and the will to become an industry leader.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work in and lead project teams
- Commercial outlook
- Excellent academic achievements up to and including Degree level.
The salary and package on offer will vary according to your level of experience
All Health & Safety risks will be covered in induction. If there is ever an instance in which you do not receive an induction, be sure to call Compass as a matter of urgency.