Compressor Service Engineer (South Yorkshire)
- £30,000 - £35,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 25th January 2019
- Reference: JBSERVSY
Compressor Service Engineer
Compass are retained to attract and secure a Compressor Service Engineer to offer service, repair, maintenance, modifications and installation of high and low pressure compressors and compressed air systems, covering bespoke system specifications, design, installation, ongoing maintenance and breakdown support.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Planned and preventative maintenance of compressed air systems.
- Perform breakdown fault-finding and repair.
- Install compressors and compressed air systems.
- Complete service reports, neatly and submit in a timely manner.
- Recommend additional work that assists the customer and enhances Company's performance.
- Maintain good professional working relationships with all existing and new customers.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with both Company and customer health and safety.
The ideal person for the role will have:
- Previous experience working on compressed air systems.
- Previous experience in a field based role is beneficial.
- Good IT skills desirable.
- Desire to provide high quality workmanship.
For this role you are an Ambassador for the company you need to be personable, motivated, good, clear communication skills, focused, willing to learn a high-level technical ability.