- Full Time
- Date Posted: 31st January 2019
- Reference: 567893
Working onsite with our Project Delivery Team for our client in Barrow in Furness, your role will include:
- Logging and filing of project documents (internal and external) to company server/ site file
- Taking and issuing minutes
- Arranging of inductions and meetings
- Liaising with suppliers/sub-contractors to support delivery team
- Amending, distributing and filing of RAMS
- Logging of material chain of custody
- Drawings management and distribution
- O&M Manual admin support and filing
- Organising and prioritising daily workload ensuring speedy response times to requests and objectives
- General administrative duties as necessary
- Following the Company’s and also our clients’ stringent Quality Management processes including
- quality sign-off documents
- Meet and greet of visitors / arranging meetings and other such events
- Previous experience in a contract’s admin / secretarial position essential and past employment for fit-out or construction companies a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of the fit-out / construction industry is a distinct advantage
- A sound education with qualifications to include a minimum of 7 GCSE passes A*- C or equivalent, (English and Mathematics essential)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel are essential; MS Power Project or project programme software also advantageous but not necessary
- Working knowledge of project management administration i.e. tender documents to clients and sub-contractors, valuations, snagging lists, practical completion certificates, O&M’s, etc.
- Ability to read and understand plans, design drawings etc. a distinct advantage etc.
- Accuracy, excellent attention to detail and be able to work on own initiative is a must
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- The ability to be able to communicate with clients, sub-contractors and colleagues in a friendly yet professionally with clients and colleagues
The Salary: c£20,000 (Negotiable upon experience)
The Hours: Full Time 8.00 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday to Friday - duration of contract to be confirmed
Be highly organised, enthusiastic, conscientious, professional, willing to learn, outgoing, able to liaise effectively with our client on a daily basis and above all want to be part of a team of great people!
Driving is important for access and site.
We’re a dedicated team of friendly, hardworking people, focused on providing our clients with the best possible service - and in the process, enjoying what we do completely!
If candidates have the relevant experience and want to develop and grow with us, we’d like in the first instance to see your CV and understand you reasons why our position interests you.