- £50,000 - £60,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 1st March 2019
- Reference: 899906
Our client is a leading main contractor who are based in West Yorkshire. They work on new build and refurbishment projects up to £10 million in value across the Yorkshire region. This role is managing and overseeing sites across the region including commercial, retail, education, medical, industrial and residential projects.
- Reporting to Directors
- Managing projects ranging from £500,000 to £ 10 million
- Monitor Site based teams including Site Management, Sub contractors and direct reports
- Overseeing multiple sites
- Implement group procedures and practices relating to the Contracts Management function
- Maintaining client relationships
- Dealing with the general public, chairing meetings related to site based projects.
- Meeting deadlines in line with the projects program of works
- Provide leadership and direction to site based staff
- Commercial awareness, ensuring profitability of the projects
- Develop programmes, materials schedules, labour resource allocations and input into prelims for estimating purposes. Co-ordinate the allocation of resources (including directly employed labour) in conjunction with the other managers of the business.
- Ensure projects complete on time and to the highest standards
- Health and safety management - ensure that each relevant project has a detailed Safety Plan and that the sites work in accordance with the plan
- Ensure that Project/ Site Managers complete and submit all necessary paperwork
CSCS Managers Card
NVQ or HNC/HND in Construction Management