- £50,000 - £65,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 20th March 2019
- Reference: 899498
This company is a construction main contractor with an excellent reputation who continues to grow year on year.. They work on new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects. The projects include a mixture of commercial, retail, industrial, health and education and range between £0.25 and £3 million in value.
They are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager with experience of both new build and refurbishment projects. Contracts Managers are expected to manage around 2-4 live projects at any one time and at varying levels of progress. Working on projects from pre-construction through to final delivery. Candidates with experience in estimating, tendering, bid and work winning would have an advantage. You will be based at the companies head office in Bradford, with regular travel to projects to ensure everything is running smoothly. Preferably you will be experienced in a range of project sizes including small and medium.
• Experience of contract management, preferably having come through the site management ranks
• Candidates must have worked for main contractors in the UK with new build experience
• Good knowledge and understanding of the construction industry
• Experience in a client facing roles
• Experience in pre-construction
• Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental requirements