Contracts Manager - Fit-out
- £45,000 - £55,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 7th November 2018
- Reference: 899525
This company is a national main contractor who specialise in fit-out projects across the UK from their head office in Halifax. They work with leading blue chip companies including high street retailers, offices, student accommodation, bars and restaurants. The projects range from £30k to £2 million in value.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager who can work from their Halifax office on projects nationwide. Contracts Managers are expected to manage a small number of large projects or a large number of small projects at any one time and at vary levels of progress. You will be based in the companies head office, with regular travel to projects to ensure everything is running smoothly. This is a client facing position so you must be a good communicator who has face to face client experience. You should have an understanding of budgets and be aware of their impact on site works. You must be able to drive projects and ensure they are delivered to a high standard.
• Experience of project management/contract management/site management. Demonstrable ability to present and manage project plans
• Candidates must have worked for other shopfitting/commercial interiors/refurbishment main contractors in the UK
• Good knowledge and understanding of the industry
• Understanding of issues such as building regulations and planning
• Experience in a customer facing role, with a proven track record of putting client first
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental safety requirements