Contracts Manager - New Build
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 8th February 2019
- Reference: 898717
This company is a main contractor with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. They work on new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects on a nationwide basis. Projects can include commercial, industrial, retail, residential and health and be valued between £0.5 and £3 million in value.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager who can work on both new build and fit-out projects. Contracts Managers are expected to manage around 2-4 live projects at any one time and at varying levels of progress. You will be based in the companies head office in Bradford, with regular travel to projects to ensure everything is running smoothly. Preferably you will be experienced in small to medium sized new build projects.
• Experience of contract management, preferably having come through the site management ranks
• Candidates must have worked for main contractors in the UK with new build experience
• Good knowledge and understanding of the construction industry
• Experience in a customer facing role, with a proven track record of putting clients first
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental safety requirements