Estimator - Main Contractor
- £45,000 - £55,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 12th February 2019
- Reference: 899563
Estimator / Senior Estimator Vacancy - Main Contractor - Leeds
I have an immediate requirement for an experienced Estimator or Estimating Manager to join this leading regional main contractor to work out of their Leeds office.
The client it is a highly respected, reputable main contractor, they work on high profile contracts ranging from £500k - £20m, new build - commercial and residential and refurbishments. They undertake a variety of projects throughout various sectors including; Retail, Education, Residential and Leisure, as an Estimator you will get to work on a range of exciting projects. They are enjoying a period of continued growth and as such are looking to appoint an additional Estimator to join their successful team.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, working for a Main Contractor with preferably a background working on a range of projects.
- Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary
- Preparing sub contract and material enquiries
- Accurately measuring architectural and engineering drawings
- Preparing budgets , estimates and cost plans
- Leading tender adjudications
- Building up composite rates
- Being the point of contact with clients talking contracts through, answering queries etc
- Hard working
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Analytically and financially astute
- Good communication skills
- Strong negotiating capabilities
- Strong history working as an Estimator/Senior Estimator on new build/refurbishment projects for a Main Contractor
Send your CV for immediate attention. email@example.com