|Salary:||£24,000 per year|
|Division:||Engineering & Technical|
|Start date:||31st May 2021|
|Work hours:||8 - 5|
Compass have available a Graduate Estimator position for our construction based client based in Halifax.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking and high achieving recent graduate, to carve out a career with a progressive and ambitious company.
On offer for the successful candidate are a graduate training scheme, excellent career prospects and earning potential and an attractive starting salary.
No prior experience is required, but you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent academic achievements, including University degree in a construction or mechanical engineering discipline. Realistically, you should have achieved, or be expecting a first class degree to be successful.
- Understanding of, and ability to read technical drawings
- Determination, drive and motivation to be successful on your career.
- Commercial approach with good communication skills and credibility to deal direct with clients.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Working within the Bid team to secure projects and orders where the role is to successfully tender, design, negotiate and secure projects
- Reviewing customer enquiries and preparing quote templates to make customer proposals.
- Use of Autocad to review and prepare space planning requirements
- Liaising with supply chain partners to accurately compile tenders/quotes.
- Supply chain development
- Formal handover of successful tenders to projects team.
This is a genuine career opportunity in an exciting industry with a business that continue to grow, offers real opportunity to its employees.
The role is likely to start in May/June 2021
1st Class Degree
All Health & Safety risks will be covered in induction. If there is ever an instance in which you do not receive an induction, be sure to call Compass as a matter of urgency.