|Date posted:||6th April 2021|
|Salary:||Negotiable – dependent on experience|
|Start date:||6th April 2021|
|Work hours:||08:30 - 17:00|
Compass Resourcing is currently recruiting an Assistant or Graduate Estimator for an interior fit-out contractor based in Bradford. The company work on fit-out projects across the retail, commercial, leisure and health sectors. They undertake projects in the range of £50k - £2m on a nationwide basis.
This position could be suitable for a recent graduate or someone part way through their degree. The Graduate Estimator should have some previous experience of estimating for a construction or interior fit-out company. You will be involved with estimating projects from first principles, preparation of quants, managing tenders, liaising with subcontractors, producing tender documentation and assisting the delivery team following successful bids.
- Obtaining tender prices from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Help secure profitable work
- Forward prices, program, details and lead times to building teams
- Update estimating library to reflect up to date pricing and costs
- Delivering engaging, informative and well-organized presentations to new and existing clients for specific and new projects
This is a full time, permanent position, required ASAP.
- 1-5 years’ experience working as an Estimator
- Previous experience in interior fit-out or construction
- A recent graduate or part way through degree course
All Health & Safety risks will be covered in induction. If there is ever an instance in which you do not receive an induction, be sure to call Compass as a matter of urgency.