- Full Time
- Date Posted: 4th December 2018
- Reference: 898606
Our Client provide manufactured shopfittings and installation services into the retail, banking and grocery markets on a national and international basis. An opportunity exists to join a motivated and enthusiastic administration team in a busy and fast moving warehousing and assembly operation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform all elements of the computer bookings necessary to capture and record all activities carried out within the assembly and warehousing operation.
- Effective communication/ liaison with warehouse operations team to
- Check and ensure accuracy of work/ activity being transacted by warehouse operatives.
- Effective communication/ liaison with transport team to ensure timing of transport bookings is aligned with delivery of packaged product.
- Ensure stock integrity through enforcing disciplined and rigorous movement procedures and managing and implementing effective Perpetual Inventory controls.
- Attend team meetings to discuss and organise daily workload.
- Ensure compliance with company ISO procedures.
- Ensure compliance with company Health & Safety procedures.
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Skills Required
- Ability to work under demanding timescales in a very pressurised environment.
- Ability to effectively manage own time to achieve hard deadlines.
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Computer literate and significant experience of computer based warehouse/ stock systems.
- Logical approach to issue resolution.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues.