- £55,000 - £65,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 23rd January 2019
- Reference: 899783
Title: Senior/Managing Estimator
Salary: £55k - £65k + package
Compass are currently looking for a Senior/Managing Estimator on behalf of a main contractor based in the Doncaster area. You will be heading up a team consisting of 1 Estimator and a Trainee.
This is a great opportunity to join a contractor seeking to expand into further markets in the next number of years. Offering a wide arrange of projects to work on, working in conjunction with one of the Directors, you will have a significant impact of helping drive this company forward. They currently work within the Commercial, Healthcare and Industrial markets on projects from £500k - £6m.
Suitable candidates will have over 10 years’ experience working as an Estimator, for a main contractor and be able to work autonomously.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Appraisal of tender documents
- Preparation of material and sub-contract enquiries including selection of prospective subcontractors
- Attending strategy/opportunity meetings with project team
- Visit site to identify site specific risks
- Preparing tender Bills of Quantities
- Prepare budgets and cost plans