- £40,000 - £45,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 1st February 2019
- Reference: 899107
This company is a main contractor who specialise in fit-out and new build retail projects across the UK from their head office close to the M1/M62 junction in West Yorkshire. They work with some leading supermarkets and high street retailers and specialise in the delivery of refurbishment and new build extension projects between £50k and £2million in value.
They are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who can work on projects in the North of England. Project Managers are expected to manage around 2-4 live projects at any one time and at vary levels of progress. You will be based in the companies head office, with regular travel to projects to ensure everything is running smoothly. Preferably you will be experienced in small to medium sized new build projects.
• Experience of project management/contract management/site management. Demonstrable ability to present and manage project plans
• Candidates must have worked for main contractors in the UK with some new build experience
• Good knowledge and understanding of the industry
• Understanding of issues such as building regulations and planning
• Experience in a customer facing role, with a proven track record of putting client first
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental safety requirements