Project Manager (fit-out)
- £50,000 - £60,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 30th November 2018
- Reference: 899588
This company is a national main contractor who specialise in fit-out projects across the UK from their head office in Huddersfield. They specialise in the fit-out of leisure projects such as restaurants, hotels, airports etc… Projects average at around £350k in value.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager who can work from their Huddersfield office on projects nationwide. Project Managers are expected to manage2-3 live projects at any one time and at varying levels of progress. You will be based in the companies head office, with regular travel to projects to ensure everything is running smoothly. This is a client facing position so you must be a good communicator who has face to face client experience. You should have an understanding of budgets and be aware of their impact on site works. You must be able to drive projects and ensure they are delivered to a high standard. A joinery background would be an advantage with a good eye for detail. Candidates with stable work history’s who don’t regular change job would be preferred.
• Experience of project management/contract management/site management. Demonstrable ability to present and manage project plans
• Candidates must have worked for other shopfitting/commercial interiors/refurbishment main contractors in the UK
• Good knowledge and understanding of the industry
• Understanding of issues such as building regulations and planning
• Experience in a customer facing role, with a proven track record of putting client first
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental safety requirements