Project Manager - fit-out
- £40,000 - £45,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 19th December 2018
- Reference: 899639
This company is a national main contractor who specialise in retail and commercial fit-out projects across the UK from their head office in Huddersfield. They work with leading blue chip companies including high street retailers, banks, car showrooms and office fit-outs. The projects range from £3k to £300k in value and tend to be fit-out, refresh and small works.
They are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who can work from their Huddersfield office on projects nationwide. Project Managers are expected to manage a small number of large projects or a large number of small projects at any one time and at vary levels of progress. You will be based in the companies head office, with regular travel to projects to ensure everything is running smoothly.
• Experience of project management/contract management/site management. Demonstrable ability to present and manage project plans
• Candidates must have worked for other shopfitting/commercial interiors/refurbishment main contractors in the UK
• Good knowledge and understanding of the industry
• Understanding of issues such as building regulations and planning
• Experience in a customer facing role, with a proven track record of putting client first
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental safety requirements