Project Manager (Mechanical)
- £40,000 - £45,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 5th December 2018
- Reference: 899633
A large fit-out and construction contractor who are based in Bradford are currently recruiting for a Project Manager in the M&E division. They work on projects nationwide from their Bradford head office with a particular emphasis on retail shopfitting projects for large high street retailers. They also work in other sectors including education residential, health and leisure. They are looking for one Project Manager with a mechanical bias. The company work on fast track projects from small-scale upto £1.5 million in value. The projects include the full interior fit out including M&E. You will be based in the companies head office in Bradford with regular visits to projects. Reporting to the Director of M&E.
As the mechanical project manager for the project you will be in charge of the mechanical installation. You will be liaising with the client alongside the project director, or on your own if the situation requires it, maintaining control of the financial budget, project milestones, design and health & safety with the main goal being to close out the project successfully and to budgeted profit levels.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years’ experience in managing mechanical projects for main contractors or M&E contractors
- 10+ years’ experience in working on mechanical projects for main contractors or M&E contractors
- Achieved consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
- Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems or their installation methods.
- Previous experience managing large Commercial Projects.
- Experience of working on large fit out and construction projects.
- Experience managing multi trade projects would be very advantageous.
- Relevant mechanical qualifications.