- Full Time
- Date Posted: 5th December 2018
- Reference: 333555
Compass Resourcing are currently searching for a QS on behalf of a client, who are a fit-out main contractor based in the North West, who are expanding their rapidly growing head office. They are looking to bring a candidate in, to further develop them to in order to step up to Commercial Manager level.
Our client thrives on delivering high quality fit-out services, and continues to deliver a significant number of projects within the leisure and banking sectors all over the UK.
Would you feel as if you could join and make an instant impact and thrive in a real fast paced working environment with market industry experts? Then apply here, as their ideal candidate is someone with those qualities.
- Advising on the potential of a site and working out what a client can afford to build.
- Presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work on a periodic basis to enable payment for those works carried out to date.
- Organising the division of a project into its component work packages, then awarding these work packages to smaller, more specialised construction companies.
- Dealing with contractual and legal matters.
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn’t exceeded.
- Acting as financial advisors and monitoring progress for the client.
- Relevant QS experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and accurately
- Ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, ect
- Salary £35k-£50k depending on experience
- Pension & healthcare benefits
- Car allowance