< Back to Search
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 17th December 2018
- Reference: 899681
Compass Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of our client as a new permanent opportunity has arisen to enable them to add to their Quantity Surveying team in their head office.
They specialise in new build and refurb projects, which span across sectors such as Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential and Heritage & Restoration. Most notably, they are a traditional, family run business since the 1800's, yet still pride themselves on being a quality, well established contractor who take on building and refurbishment projects ranging in values between £200,000 and £4 million.
Their ideal candidate certainly would be an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated confident person who possesses great attention to detail who will be responsible for the successful delivery of their projects from the outset to completion and settlement of the final accounts.
- Manage and procure sub-contractors measurements, payments, valuations, variations and general contract admin.
- Work Independently
- Work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of standard forms of contracts
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Computer literate
- Excellent oral and written skills