- £40,000 - £45,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 25th July 2018
- Reference: 898365
A reputable fit-out main contractor is currently looking for a skilled Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join their team in Wakefield. Their projects are predominantly based around retail fit-out, however they do also range to commercial and industrial. They offer a design-and-build package to suit the specific needs of their clients, and all works are undertaken using the same professional approach and attention to detail. This unrivalled approach has enabled them to achieve a £20m turnover.
- The ideal candidate would be a pro-active thinker who is commercially minded, a strong relationship builder, a problem solver who takes ownership of a task and sees it through to completion.
- The successful candidate will actively demonstrate our values of quality, integrity, teamwork and innovation on a daily basis.
- Relevant experience in a similar role is a requirement along with computer proficiency and strong written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental Safety requirements is also essential. In addition, a construction industry related qualification such as an HNC/D or Honours Degree is preferable.
- You will be professional at all times, have the ability to engage with all stakeholders and be continuously looking to improve.
- A strong influencer, who is able to obtain the best outcome for the business making effective use of the resources available.
- A strong team player who is able to set demanding but achievable objectives for yourself and others whilst remaining fair and approachable at all times.