|Salary:||£25,000 per year|
|Division:||Engineering & Technical|
|Start date:||3rd May 2021|
|Work hours:||8 - 5|
Compass Engineering are recruiting for our Leeds based Engineering client, seeking a Service Administrator on a permanent basis.
This is role with a long established and growing manufacturer, still family owned and manufacturing products for blue chip clients across the globe.
The role is to support the company’s increasingly busy service division as follows:
- Assisting & supporting the scheduling activity.
- Work instruction preparation
- Assisting in quotation process
- Site material administration.
- Customer contact: Breakdowns, complaints, requirements, site preparation.
- Support site service engineers
- Service report assessments
- General administration & support
- Microsoft office: Excel / Word
- Computer Literate
- Engineering background preferable but NOT essential
- Good communicator.
- Able to work in a mainly male orientated environment.
- Work in team. Good team player
- Work under pressure. Reactive industry.
- Calm under pressure. Handle customers professionally
- Good sense of humour.
- Willingness to learn product. Gain basic product knowledge.
Standard working hours: Monday – Thursday 8am-4.30pm. Friday 8am-12pm.
A competitive salary and package including laptop, pension, profit share scheme are on offer.
All Health & Safety risks will be covered in induction. If there is ever an instance in which you do not receive an induction, be sure to call Compass as a matter of urgency
Profit share scheme, pension
All Health & Safety risks will be covered in induction. If there is ever an instance in which you do not receive an induction, be sure to call Compass as a matter of urgency.