Site Foreman - nationwide fit-out projects
- £25,000 - £33,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 15th November 2018
- Reference: 899388
Our client is a leader in the fit out of student accommodation projects nationwide. They work on the fit-out of new build student accommodation projects and refurbishment of existing student accommodation projects. They deal with the full interior fit-out including bedroom fitting, kitchen fitting, bathroom installation, flooring, skirting boards, doors and furniture installation.
They are currently recruiting for a Site Foreman to supervise the site and installation teams in delivering projects on time, to spec and within budget. You will report to a Project Manager and must be organised and a good communicator. The company are based in West Yorkshire and have lots of new work coming up in the Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham and Birmingham areas. They work on projects nationwide so you must be willing to work away.
- Management of site installation teams
- Responsible for on time programme completion
- Communicate with head office team (West Yorkshire based) on a regular basis
- On-site management of large projects
- Coordinating fitters and labour to work on time and in budget
- Plan, organise and report on all installation projects
- To ensure any installations issues are sorted and complete the relative documentation to support the visit, ensuring full customer satisfaction is achieved
- Regular liaison with Client
- Attendance at site meetings
- You must be able to work under pressure and work well in a team.
- Proven track record in people and site supervision/management
- Preferably from a joinery, kitchen fitting or furniture installation background
- Must be organised and methodical and good with paperwork
- Must be able to work on own initiative