Site / Project Manager
- £35,000 - £45,000 Per Year
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 11th April 2019
- Reference: 899772
Our client is a leader in the fit out of student accommodation projects nationwide. They work on new build and refurbishment student accommodation projects as large as 800 bedrooms. They deal with the full interior fit-out and installations including bedroom fitting, kitchen fitting, bathroom installation, flooring, skirting boards and furniture installation.
They are currently recruiting for a Site/Project Managers to manage the site and installation team on a new project in Glasgow. They would like to recruit someone within commutable distance of Glasgow for this project and for future projects planned in the city.
The Site/Project Manager will be fully responsible for delivering the project on time, to spec and within budget. The company work on projects across the UK so it would be useful if you would be willing to work away from time to time if there isn’t a suitable local project for you in the future. The company would be willing to consider someone on a temporary, permanent or temp to perm basis for this position.
- Management of installation teams
- Responsible for on time programme completion
- Communicate with head office team (West Yorkshire based) on a regular basis
- On-site management of large projects
- Coordinating fitters and labour to work on time and in budget
- Plan, organise and report on all installation projects
- To ensure any installations issues are sorted and complete the relative documentation to support the visit, ensuring full customer satisfaction is achieved
- Regular liaison with Client
- Attendance at site meetings
- You must be able to work under pressure and work well in a team.
- Proven track record in people and site/project management
- Preferably from a joinery, kitchen fitting or furniture installation background
- Must be organised and methodical and good with paperwork
- Must be able to work on own initiative