Skilled Metal Polisher
- Full Time
- Date Posted: 22nd November 2018
Our client has established itself as a UK based company that can be relied on to undertake many forms of work, whether it be a one off bespoke gate, a Contract Metal Component for the retail sector or meeting the demands of large hotels and companies for the domestic market.
The successful candidate would have an interesting and varied role, covering all aspects of stainless steel polishing working to very high standards with an eye for detail.
The ideal candidate should have the following:-
Essential and Personal Requirements:
- Significant experience with polishing Stainless Steel components to varied clean finishes from 240 grit to mirror.
- Very good expertise in using air tools, electrical hand grinders and standard hand tools.
- Polishing out weld seams.
- Worked in a similar role previously.
- Be able to contribute reasonable overtime hours if and when required.
- Be punctual, motivated and hard working.
- Perform well as an individual and team member.
- Good communication skills.
- Make rational decisions under their own initiative.