Submit a Timesheet
Our online timesheet deadline is Monday 12:00 (lunchtime), timesheets received after this time may fall onto the following weeks payroll. Timesheets claimed/inputted after 5pm Monday will automatically be processed the following pay week.
When submitting a timesheet, please ensure that:
- A separate timesheet is submitted for each separate site worked
- At least 30 minutes unpaid break is taken for up to 4 hours of continuous working, 60 minutes must be taken for 8+ hours of continuous working
- The job description of the work completed is in as much detail as possible (to ensure you are paid at the correct rate)
By submitting a timesheet for payment you are stating that:
- The date and timing of the work is as specified on the timesheet
- You have worked the hours claimed
- You have not claimed for this work, or these hours, on any other timesheet
- The work has been completed to the highest standard possible within your trade skills (if relevant)
It is important these statements are true. If you are not sure, please contact the relevant consultant at Compass (0113 2265202) before submitting the timesheet. False declarations may lead to legal action or removal from the assignment and any false declarations will lead to a temporary hold on all payments until a thorough investigation has been carried out. Please confirm your acceptance and understanding of the terms above.